According to the storage of data:
_ Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website, so they are not saved on your hard drive. Information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse traffic patterns on the website.
_ Permanent cookies: These are stored on your hard disk and our website reads them every time you visit. A permanent site has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. They are used, generally, to facilitate the services of purchase and registration, and to remember settings and preferences in the user’s navigation, such as: language selection, topic selection, menu preferences, internal website bookmarks, etc.
According to the level of relationship with the user:
– First-party cookies: served directly by the same web domain visited by the user (eg www.domainname.com) and usually linked to the provision of the service or tasks of web analytics.
– Third-party cookies: linked to alternative domain names of the same provider, or third-party providers specialising in management of advertising campaigns, personalisation or, equally, web analytics. While all browsers initially accept first-party cookies, some of them disable third-party cookies in the absence of an express action on the part of the user.
Levels of intrusiveness:
The above-mentioned cookies can be classified by the criterion of “level of intrusiveness”, on a scale of 1 to 3:
Level 3: corresponds to cookies managed by third parties in the framework of services not expressly requested by the user, allowing their monitoring through websites which the owner of the website visited by the user does not own (eg: graphic advertising management). The specification of this level comes with its title. The use of level 3 cookies is subject to the prior permission of the user by express confirmation of acceptance.
2) Among the cookies used on our website, we distinguish:
– Strictly necessary cookies such as those that serve for a correct navigation or identify the user’s session.
Third-party cookies such as those used in social networks or for complementary external content such as Google Maps.
– Analytical cookies for periodic maintenance purposes, and in order to guarantee the best possible service to the user. Websites habitually make use of ‘analytical’ cookies to collect statistical data about activity.
The information collected by this type of cookie will be anonymous, as it is not possible to establish any link between browsing patterns and natural persons.
With regard to third-party cookies for the personalisation of advertising spaces, this website does not use ad servers or, therefore, cookies linked to them for the creation of profiles based on preferences and behaviour. In the event that we decide to do so, we will offer you the option of accepting or rejecting said use expressly and prior to its submission.